Friday, September 16, 2011

Viola!

Did you see the wonderful BLOG CANDY we are giving away on Wednesday's post? You didn't well....click HERE and get entered....really you don't want to miss it....seriously - go look....we will wait.....

Did ya see it? The yummy blog candy? Did you enter? I certainly hope so.....now on to today's post....

Usually, after an afternoon or evening of crafting I tend to have 2 or 3 cards ready for the blog. Then together with Tina we have the week covered. But not this week. Nope....Oh now Tina has her "A" game on but me...I have been a cleaning fool. Like...spring cleaning only in the fall. As in on my hands and knees with a scrub brush kind of cleaning....which means last night when it was time to do a new post I panicked....because I didn't have a card ready to go. Shameful I know! (But my house does smell fresh and clean - that's the power of Pine Sol baby! - HA!)

So, last night in a frenzy I had to come up with something and quick! I grabbed this stamp and that stamp added a little of another stamp and....Voila! See....that's the great thing about DeNami stamps - they all go so well together that....well...whatever you grab its gonna work! "Stop blabbing and just show the card already" you say? Well....here ya go!



Go ahead take a little bit of a closer look...



Stamps used in this card: P80 Swirl Wreath, D121 Best Friend Chickie, B104 Hey Chickie

And if you know me....there has to be just a little bling so I added a thin little line of stickles to the wreath. See...simple...clean....easy! Now in all honesty I threw this together in about 10 mins tops (including the stamp grabbing time). Not my "best" work....but not too shabby if I say so myself *snicker* I may go back at a later date and revise this a little...but then again....maybe I won't....who knows with me.


Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think....good or bad....or even better - what would you have done differently??...crafty minds wanna know!

2 comments:

  1. Awwwe, you made an "us" card...I'm liking it just the way it is...no changing!!

    I'm also really liking that frame...you do realize that X-Mas is comming, right???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those chickies look so darling in the swirly wreath!!! And I love all of the sparkle you added too!!!

    ReplyDelete