Monday, March 26, 2012

Purple Flowers

I just love making cards but I have one slight little issue...I hate writing posts about my cards. There isn't always something to say, so I'm letting the card speak for itself...

I was looking for an excuse to pull out the sage cardstock...it's so pretty, but I find that I don't often pull it out. I thought it matched up very well with a little lavander sheer ribbon and flowers. 


Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think....good or bad....or even better - what would you have done differently??...crafty minds wanna know!

3 comments:

  1. I really like your card, very delicate and serene. I wouldn't change a thing. Isn't that funny how sometimes we are inspired by "I want to use THIS paper." I often can't think of stuff to say on my blog too. Sometimes I just free write in the draft until something comes out it. Sometimes, just let the card be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done! I need to use that stamp for one of my Easter cards, I think. You've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete