Monday, April 1, 2013

DeNami Happenings - April 2013

Hi everyone and welcome to another DeNami Happenings! I know Spring technically started last month, but for me it really doesn't kick in until I see April on my calendar. Maybe it's because I live in the Midwest and out weather is pretty jacked up most of the time. Heck, we just got 14" of snow last week and then 3 days later it was all melted because we were having 50 degree days! How's that for spring, lol??

Now that spring is finally here I'm gearing up for some fun tutorials, card videos and inspiration showcasing beautiful DeNami flowers. If there's a particular DeNami flower image you'd like to see showcased just let me know.


Speaking of showcasing, did you see that the latest spotlight over on the DeNami blog? I just love the flowerbox window but was a bit intimidated by it. After seeing what the DeNami Design Team has done with it I have a few ideas running around in my head. If you were ever thinking about it, now's the time while it's 10% off ;)



Here are the tour dates for April...
  
April 13 - 14 (Allentown, PA)
April 19 - 20 (Milwaukee, WI)
April 27 - 28 (Akron, OH)





 
That's all for me today, thanks for stopping by! Don't forget the Fancy Favors blog hop starts April 14th!! I can't wait for all that wonderful eye candy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment