Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Congratulations Owl

Hello everyone and welcome to day two of graduation week! Yesterday I had a more manly themed card so today I thought I'd break some pretty pink cardstock and lovely scallops....


Unfortunately I don't have a DeNami "congratulations" sentiment. I have around 500 DeNami stamps and a "congratulations" is on my list, but as ya'll know, I run this blog on my own time and dime (I'm not paid in any way and receive no discounts or freebies) so there are stamps that I just have to put off if I don't think I'll get a lot of use out of it VS. a different stamp that's on my list :(    So, I just grabbed a cling one from a sentiment set I have by Hero Arts to make my background.  

This is a great "go to" layout and I use it quite a bit. I change up the edge punch and colors and end up with a whole new look from the same layout. For my scene, I just simply stamped the Owl Trio stamp 3 times and added a little fussy cut graduation cap from the Graduation cling set. I finished it all off with some yummy twine and a big pink button.

That's it for me today, I'll see ya back here tomorrow with a more "graphic/CAS" type card that I've made in a couple of different color palettes for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment