Friday, February 28, 2014

Jo's Scrap Shack FFC - hello

Heya everyone and welcome to another FUN FRIDAY Challenge over at Jo's Scrap Shack!! I hope you got to play along in last weeks sketch challenge. This week we have a theme VS. a sketch....


Challenge Rules: Use Florals
This challenge starts: Friday, February 28th at 12AM
                        ends:  Friday, March 7th at 6:pm
                                     (central time)



This week we are being brought to you by Bugaboo Stamps and Limited Runs.




For my card I used the "Hello Doodle" digi stamp from Limited Runs. Did you notice that wonderful coloring job...I can not take credit for that. A lot of their digi stamps come in both uncolored and precolored!! I know a lot of you ladies HATE to have to color so this is a wonderful option for you all. I simply printed out my image on my regular ole home printer onto Recollections (Michaels brand) white cardstock. After I punched the image out using my scallop circle punch I noticed that I had a white border at the top and bottom since the image didn't reach those areas. I found a super simple fix, I got out my chalks and a cotton ball and filled in the white areas. You can see that the blue and green I used was a little lighter but that just lends to the overall shading effect. I'm very pleased with the way this turned out :)

So stop by Jo's scrap shack for all the deets and to enter to win some fun prizes. remember, there is always a random selected winner picked so that everyone has a chance!!


6 comments:

  1. Happy card Tina, love those cute little flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card Tina! I love how you did the background on your image, so pretty and soft. Love your color combo and those buttons!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina, well done you for selecting a precolored digi. Made for a faster assembled card, and it is very pretty. Thanks for the technique tip. I can see that coming in handy. Love your layout, with the nice banner & your scalloped circle. Very pretty card & I always love buttons for trim. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card :) Great fix too on the digi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card and fun and bright colors !!

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete