Monday, February 10, 2014

The Shabby Tea Room challenge #205

If you are looking for my DeNami blog hop card, it's just one post down :) THANKS! 


Hi everyone and welcome to another fun weekly challenge at The Shabby Tea Room! Before I get to today's post I have a question for you...have you ever thought about joining a design team?  If so, what's holding you back? We are looking for gals over at The Shabby Tea Room, now's a great time to try out for a design team. We are small, no pressure and all of us gals are fun and would be more than happy to help you along the way teaching you the ropes! Give it a little thought ;)  you can contact either myself or Debbie at deb4tasteful @ earthlink . net. 



This week we are brought to you by a brand new sponsor...Paper Temptress!! Her collection of card stock is AMAZING! There's so many options and paper types that I've never even heard of!!


This week's lucky winner will receive a $25 gift certificate from Paper Temptress!



This week is changed up a little, instead if an inspiration picture, we have a fun sketch :)
Challenge rules: make a project based on the sketch
What a fun little sketch! I thought it was perfect to pair up with the Paper Sweeties "You Are" stamp set because besides the fun sentiments, it has a darling large flower box filled with not only flowers but pretty swirls for greenery!


I started off with some blue card stock for my card base (Paper Temptress has what's called "base weight" card stock in a ton of colors) then added lots of floral patterned paper from a pretty 6 X 6 paper pad. I added a bit of lace, seem binding from paper Sweeties and a few roses to finish it all off.

Well that's it for me today. I sure hope you enter this weeks challenge and don't forget to check out Paper Temptress for some great card stock at great prices!


1 comment:

  1. What a charming card Tina! It's pretty and old fashioned all rolled into one. Love the kraft lace trim!

    ReplyDelete