Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Stache' chickies

I need to clean out my blogger "closet". I think I have around 20 drafts sitting in Blogger...eekkk! Ohh my goodness, I have been trying to show all of these cards forever!!! Seriously...FOREVER...I've had today's cards in a blogger draft since May 1st and there's no telling how long they sat before I loaded the pictures in blogger...wow!
 

 
Mustaches are all the rage and I had came across a little package of some cute staches' at Hobby Lobby and just had to have them. Had no clue what to do with them, but I HAD to have them all the same, lol! hey, I'm a lemming and I'm okay with that, lol ;) !
 
 After mulling it over a bit I decided to dress up the Large Chickie...how can you NOT love a stach'd chickie, right???
I added some washi for a background and stamped my panel with a little light grey Curly Border from DeNami before adding the sentiment from the Everyday Greeting set and my cute little mustache stamp (forgot the name of the company). I finished it all off with some yummy polka dot washi and twine/button treatment.

pssst...don't ya just love the DeNami houndstooth background stamp...swoon!!


This little card couldn't be any easier! I stamped the Houndstooth Background, added the punched border panel along with the 2 square ones. A little twine and button treatment and 2 little pieces of bling to finish it all off and balance it out...easy peasy!

That's it for me today. I will see you back here on Friday with a new start to finish card video!! A fun little card using just a couple of stamps (including one of the new garden sets!) :) See ya then!

5 comments:

  1. These cards are super cute!!!!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my goodness, these made me laugh! AWESOME! You're hilariously wonderful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards would make anyone smile, even if they were in a really "fowl" mood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT job dressing up Mr. Chickie, Tina!! That curly mustache is just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww...too CUTE with the little chickie and "stache"!!!

    ReplyDelete