Monday, March 17, 2014

The Shabby Tea Room #210 - Anything Goes!!!!!

Ohh my goodness do we have a surprise for you this week at The Shabby Tea Room!! This weeks them isn't a beautiful picture or even a sketch....well, that is it could be if YOU wanted it to be....
This weeks theme: ANYTHING GOES!!!
This week we have no rules as far as what you make or include on your project...woo-hoo for free play, right?!?!? So what are you waiting for...go create!!!

Ohh wait, you wanna see what I made and of course find out who our sponsor is this week to see what prize is up for grabs don't you, lol?

Well, our sponsor is the one and only Bugaboo Stamps! They have the most ADORABLE images and I always enjoy working with them :)
With this weeks theme there's no excuse not to play along at The Shabby Tea Room!! And who knows, you may be one of the winners and score a few Bugaboo images!!



I found this little image, Birdhouse - Beehive, that reminded me of my hubby since he's a beekeeper. Because it's kind of a tall image I decided to pull out a tried and true layout that's a favorite of mine. I made a little polka dot background with one of my top 5 favorite DeNami stamps and added a fun sentiment from DeNami's Heartfelt Greetings set.



2 comments:

  1. This is a really cute card Tina! I love that polka dot background, your Bugaboo image is just as cute as it can be and you have colored it so well. Love your shaped border and the twine. Anything goes is always fun! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute scene and so perfect for your hubby! The addition of polka dots is always a good thing ;)

    ReplyDelete