Friday, July 29, 2011

Ribbon

Another really great thing I *heart* about DeNami is the ribbon! Such great quality and colors. And really a great bargain. I mean, have you looked at the spools of ribbon? There is a ton of it! So today I thought I would do a little something with the ribbon......take a look.....(pay no attention to the little Squeaker kitty in the background...she insisted on being in all my pictures today - what a ham! Actually she thought she was being sneaky and trying to get to my flamingo....)



And now for a closer look:



Stamps used in this card: J127 Butterfly Daisy Circle and A88 Mini Polka Dot

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think....good or bad....or even better - what would you have done differently??...crafty minds wanna know!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute and Squeaker adds that little somethin to the pic! I love that stamp...even used it for Paulina's birthday card. I haven't tried that little ribbon trick yet, but I included it on a sketch I just made for a thank you card...gonna give it a try.

    ReplyDelete