Monday, September 12, 2011

Farmer John

No, this post doesn't include goats or that fab Beekman Boys duo, but it does include an ADORABLE little farmer scarecrow!

And for the inside....
I didn't notice until I uploaded the picture to blogger that you can actually see thru the top panel of the card from the inside. That's because I didn't use DeNami card stock...I know, I know, I should be beat with a wet noodle. The thickness and colors of their card stocks are awesome! But in my defence, this started out as just a tester layout. It wasn't meant to be a finished card so I used just regular old card stock from a big box store...however, the layout was working so well for me that I just went with it. When I remake this (using good card stock) I think it would look better if I stamped the turkey, masked him off then stamped the corn over him so it looks like he's standing in front of the corn stalks.

Well, now that I'm done picking this card apart, it's your turn....

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think....good or bad....or even better - what would you have done differently??...crafty minds wanna know!

2 comments:

  1. SO cute! Love the little scene you created, Tina! I must say, you may have hit the theme of the next blog hop...maybe. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woman you are KILLING me with this cuteness....can't stand it! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete