Friday, September 9, 2011

Fuzzy Ball.....oh so cute!

So this week on the Denami Blog....Paulina gave us a little example of a birthday card using the fuzzy ball stamp. First off let me say...it was so cute! Secondly, it inspired me to do something with this little stamp that was just sitting in my cabinet waiting to be used....So....this is what I came up with...

(please welcome back Flash - we have finished contract negotiations...and he will be here for a while...its cause I OWN him...hehe)



Now for a closer look.....(so so sorry for the photo quality....I tried to get a good close up...the camera just wasn't feeling it - me thinks I need to have a contract negotiation with my Canon now....it never ends.....)



Check out those legs!! Reminds me of the knee socks I used to wear back in the day (yes, I am dating myself...no comments from the peanut gallery *cough* Tina *cough*) I used beads to create them - and if you ask me...I think they are CUTE!!


Stamps used in creating this card: PF36 Halloween (for the little face), PF14 Party Time (for the background), and D141 Fuzzy Ball


Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think....good or bad....or even better - what would you have done differently??...crafty minds wanna know!

2 comments:

  1. I would sooo agree on Paulina's card yesterday...they may or may not have not only been put on the wish list...but may or may not have been moved twards the top...


    Your little critters are to DIE for!! The colors...the legs...with that perfect background...sigh...I heart this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously?! This card is way too adorable, Wendy! Those legs are just a hoot and a half!

    Hope to see more cards with the Fuzzy Ball in the future. ;)

    ReplyDelete