Saturday, October 15, 2011

Rows of wonderful wheat

Did you see the wonderful cards over at DeNami's blog using the wheat stalk stamp?? So funny that Paulina spot lighted this darling little stamp...I just finished this little card this past weekend!
I've had this little cutie for a while now, and even with all the fall themed cards I've been making I just never reached for it. I decided this past weekend that it was his moment to shine and made a little sumthin' with him...I can't get over the coincidence of Paulina doing the same :)


Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think....good or bad....or even better - what would you have done differently??...crafty minds wanna know!

5 comments:

  1. I dig the colors and the wheat! The twine wrapped around the front of the card is adorable!
    come by for a visit
    http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2011/10/make-cupcakes-not-war.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors and the simplicity. When I read that you would like our opinions, I looked at it more critically, and noticed that I would not have added the swirl behind the twine. But don't you love fall cards in general, and wheat themes specifically? I do!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling card! Love the inclusion of rhinestones in the wheat pattern - and the tag with ribbon is a beautiful focal point! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Love how you used that wheat stalk stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this wheat stamp! It was one of the stamps I got last month when I won the $30 Denami gift card! It was just amazing how fast they shipped my order! I got it in like 2 days with just enough time to play with them before leaving on our cruise! Just love Denami and I enjoy seeing your ideas! But finally winning some new Denami was the best! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete