Friday, November 11, 2011

monochromatic pumpkin trio

So I started out wanting to make a monochromatic (now that's a $12 word...whew!) with just the little bow bringing in the pop of color...

But as usual I was a little undecided because I thought my bow wasn't enough color...it kinda blended with the color. I was gonna change the bow to a solid orange one but I listened to hubby and colored in the pumpkins instead. I just hate when he's right....

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think....good or bad....or even better - what would you have done differently??...crafty minds wanna know!

2 comments:

  1. I think it looks gorgeous! I don't think I'd really do anything differently...maybe add some stickles or glassy effects to the pumpkins? Unless you did that and I didn't see in the picture...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS! Love the polka dot bow and the orange pumpkins, but I ADORE the frame you made using the autumn petit four set!

    ReplyDelete