Friday, December 9, 2011

Another sketch challenge reject...

Here's the other card I made and rejected for the November sketch challenge...I should have never made 4 cards. It was tough deciding which one to enter!!
I just love the colors, it's so bright and did ya notice how PERFECT the DeNami lime green cardstock matches that button? Gotta love DeNami's buttons :)  I'm also LOVIN the spellbinders shape I used here...Wendy sent it to me in a suprise Halloween package, she rocks!

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think....good or bad....or even better - what would you have done differently??...crafty minds wanna know!

2 comments:

  1. Reject smeject...I LOVE IT! And the colors...very 80's and I say that in a... "I am a child of the 80's and love all things 80's and nothing can be wrong if its from the 80's".... kind of way! Just sayin....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is BEAUTIFUL! And yes, that die cut shape is GORGEOUS! That's still one of the tricks o' the trade that I don't have (no die cuts, no embossing folders), but some day! Some day!!! *evil maniacal laugh* (tee hee)

    ReplyDelete