Monday, December 12, 2011

Following in my Twinkies footsteps...

***Edited by Wendy*** - If you are looking for the hop post....its on post down...ok back to Tina's post.....


Well it's that time of year again...where us card makers start to stress and go practically insane trying to come up with this years Christmas card design. This year I'm putting them on the blog and letting ya'll help me decide.

Here's my first design...
I just love a dusty green and maroon color combo. I added some gamma green, citrone & cranberry glitter for lots bling!!

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think....good or bad....or even better - what would you have done differently??...crafty minds wanna know!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! That large holly is deliciously fabulous. That was actually my very first DeNami stamp EVER, I think. I love your color combo, too!

    ReplyDelete