Monday, December 5, 2011

I'm a thief...I just couldn't help myself...

Once in a while you see a card that just tugs at your heart and you just can't help but steal...hmmm,  reproduce, no, ummm, borrow it. This would be one of those cards! And ya know, I'm gonna blame Paulina for my thieving ways...it's all her fault. I purchased these lovelys because she posted a beautiful card on her personal blog using them and I just had to get these gorgeous stamps. As if that arm twisting of her's wasn't bad enough, she was the one that sent me the wonderful project book with this card in it when they had that awesome fall special going on that matched my stamps. Think that will hold up in court???

The stamp on my bottom panel isn't the same one Nami used (she used the rosevine corner), but it's close and worked out. It's just so pretty, feminine and elegant...I fell in utter love with it and just had to make it :)

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think....good or bad....or even better - what would you have done differently??...crafty minds wanna know!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! And I say if they throw in jail - I will bail you out!

    Imitation - the sincerest form of flattery......

    ReplyDelete
  2. This design was worth borrowing! It's GORGEOUS! So ultra feminine!

    ReplyDelete