Friday, December 23, 2011

Santa is almost here...

Wow, can you believe that tomorrow is Christmas Eve?? Where the heck did December go to? Isn't today like the 12th or something...it can't possibly be Christmas already!?!?

Wendy and I would like to wish ya'll  a very happy holiday and thank all of you for your wonderful comments here on our little blog...we greatly appreciate each and every one of you!!

I thought I'd leave you for the holidays with a special little project that I did. I'm really happy with the way they turned out.


I have one more week of holiday cards for ya, then I'll be back with a BIG surprise (after the first of the year)...you're NOT gonna want to miss it :) Also, Wendy should have everything back in order and return with some truly fabulous projects!!

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think....good or bad....or even better - what would you have done differently??...crafty minds wanna know!

1 comment:

  1. EEK! DeNami ornaments FOR REAL!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! I hope you both have a WONDERFUL holiday!

    ReplyDelete