Wednesday, December 14, 2011

swirls of smiles

My bad...I don't know how to count obviously lol! When I posted the entries for the November sketch challenge on the DeNami blog I had said that I made 4 cards that I needed to whittle down...ummm, yeah, how bout 5. Geeze, what was I thinking? Woo-Hoo for Enney-Meany-Miney-Moe!

This one was a real contender for submission...I really love it. Black and pink together = pretty in my book! I actually punched the 2 layers of the tag and have them attached with the ribbon.

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think....good or bad....or even better - what would you have done differently??...crafty minds wanna know!

2 comments:

  1. I just love your style! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhh, wow!!!! This is a stunner! I LOVE the dotted swirl in pink and the solid swirl in black! 100% GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete