Thursday, January 26, 2012

Cause you gotta have Friends!

It has been a while since I pulled out the good ol daisy stamps. So when I am in a rut I will usually reach for a daisy.....and what could be happier than PINK daisies with a little bling? Makes you smile...right? Then mission accomplished!



See the little bling in the center of the daisies?






Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think....good or bad....or even better - what would you have done differently??...crafty minds wanna know!

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh I'm really lovin that you embossed it all and made the little polka dots...mission DEFFINATELY accomplished!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh wait, is that all one stamp...a background...seriously??? I didn't realize they had that...I'm sooooo looking it up once the website is back to working!! LOVE it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that daisy background stamp! This is a perfect card! Love those blingy touches!

    ReplyDelete