Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Falling Hearts

When I saw this heart in the product spot light I just couldn't wait to get my hands on it. I knew exactly what I wanted to do....
Surprised? If you know me at all you are lol!! No layers,,,very clean and simple...so NOT me, right? I just had this vision and wanted to run with it. It's a little hard to tell in the picture, but I stamped the first heart in a dark pink distress ink, the faded it out as they went down by using a lighter pink ink on parts of the stamp together with the darker pink.

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think....good or bad....or even better - what would you have done differently??...crafty minds wanna know!

1 comment:

  1. This is super sweet! I love complex cards, but sometimes a clean and simple card just warms my heart (no pun intended).

    ReplyDelete