Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy St. Particks day...

Once again it's the time of year that it's okay to pull something green out of the fridge and eat it, lol! Hmmm, still not quite sure I'm up for that challenge, lol. ;) 

Believe it or not, I've had that border punch for some time and NEVER used it. It's the ole' story each and everyone of us unfortunately knows...Joann's had a sale, this caught my eye, blah blah blah. In my defense I have tried to use it...honest...but it all turned out so horribly wrong, lol. Well, I have finally made something I'm happy with....my random impulse purchase is FINALLY justified ;)  WOO-HOO!!

Hope ya'll have a safe and happy St. Patricks day!!!


Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think....good or bad....or even better - what would you have done differently??...crafty minds wanna know!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! I LOVE how you used that border punch!!! I have that one, too, and I've struggled with it. I LOVE this, though!

    ReplyDelete