Thursday, March 8, 2012

To keep or not to keep....

Does it get any better than pink glittery flowers and polka dots? If you say "no", then this is the card for you...


I added magenta glitter to the daises and strawberry freeze glitter to the butterflies. I'm tellin' y'all, it doesn't get any easier than using the quickie glue pen, it really helps with tiny lines since it's basically an ink pen...LOVE LOVE LOVE that glue pen!

I made this for my niece, Mandy's birthday and just love how it turned out! I have some french message boards hanging in my crafty area (Wendy's BRILLIANT idea) where I keep cards that I just can't bring myself to give away...thinking I want to add this little cutie. Poor Mandy, she's so mistreated! ;)  She knows her Auntie Tina loves her...even if she doesn't get this sparkle-riffic card!

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think....good or bad....or even better - what would you have done differently??...crafty minds wanna know!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so pretty! I LOVE that punch that threads the ribbon- I MUST GET THAT! Love all the pink and of course the polka dots are divine. I can see why you wouldn't want to give this pretty card away! :)

    ReplyDelete