Monday, April 30, 2012

Classic colors

I just LOVE how classic and pretty black and red look together....
I wanted the flowers i the center to stand out more so that your eye would be drawn there, to achieve this I stamped them, then after I inked up again I stamped on scratch paper before stamping the other flowers on my panel giving me the faded look. Isn't it amazing what you can create with one little stamp?

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think....good or bad....or even better - what would you have done differently??...crafty minds wanna know!

2 comments:

  1. That is so smart how you made the flowers on the side less vibrant than the center tulips! Girl, you're so smart and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this beautiful card! It's even more beautiful in person than it is on your blog!

    ReplyDelete