Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Roses and eggs??

Yup, roses and eggs...I just love the elegance of these little eggs!

Just like yesterdays card, I decided to again go with the non-traditional color of charcoal...
 I used the same technique as yesterdays card to make the eggs...stamped and fussy cut the solid egg, then heat embossed the rose egg on vellum and glued them together.

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think....good or bad....or even better - what would you have done differently??...crafty minds wanna know!

2 comments:

  1. Super duper pretty! I like this collection of Easter cards you're making!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this! It is a great all around design. I like the two tied ribbons around your punched layer. I must remember that sometime!

    ReplyDelete