Tuesday, April 10, 2012

So I am sure you thought I disappeared....

But I haven't.....but THANK GOODNESS for friends like TINA that keep this little blog up and running when I am so busy I barely have time to think!

So this Easter Sunday, as a little gift to myself, I took time to play with my goodies. And came up with this....




No not the Squeaker (the little ham)....the card.

Now take a closer (yet somewhat blurrier) peek.



Its fairly simple. I still may go back and add a sentiment. But you know me...I like simple.

Stamps used in this card: CL-GD002 (the border), CL-GD005 (the vase), CL-GD003 (flower) and A76 (ladybug)



Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think....good or bad....or even better - what would you have done differently??...crafty minds wanna know!

2 comments:

  1. This card is so pretty, Wendy! I love the simplicity and yet elegance of the card.

    We've missed you in blog land- in fact, I was just asking Tina how you were. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, seriously, the cat cameo cracked me up and made my day! What a cutie! However, this card is just as awesome!! Love how clean and simple it is, but it shows off the new DeNami stamps perfectly, and that little lady bug addition is PERFECT! Great job, Wendy!!

    ReplyDelete