Monday, April 2, 2012

Veggies for Easter dinner...

Hi DeNami friends! Can you believe how fast 2012 is flying by...next Sunday is Easter!! To celebrate the Holiday that has an abundance of my favorite candies (chocolate marshmallow eggs & robin eggs) I'm going to do a full week of nothing but Easter cards...hope you enjoy it!

Today I will start you off with this little card...
I made the "veggie rows" by using the new basic borders cling set. I just bent the stamp a bit when I put it on the block to get the rounded effect. Then I stamped and colored the vegies and lastly added some distress ink for the dirt.

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think....good or bad....or even better - what would you have done differently??...crafty minds wanna know!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how quickly this year is flying by either! YIKES! However, this card is stinkin' ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your vegetable garden!!!! Those bunnies sure are living the good life. This would be a great card just for spring too.

    ReplyDelete