Monday, May 21, 2012

Garden Challenge Inspiration

So...in honor of the current Garden Challenge  we have in progress here at DeNami Addicts (Have you entered yet? You haven't? Well you should 'cause the prize is just simply AWESOME...just sayin' - so go ahead, click the link so you can get the details.  Got 'em? - so you are gonna enter - yes?),  I couldn't help but pull out my ol' faithful daisy stamps.  Y'all know how much I *heart* those stamps.  I decided to take a little of the old and add it to the new and came up with this little number....


And you know anytime I use a flower stamp - the little teeny lady bug tends to make an appearance.  I am nothing if not predictable - HA!  So go enter (if you haven't already) Tina and I simply can't wait to see what Garden Ideas you come up with!

Thanks for stopping by,
Wendy

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think....good or bad....or even better - what would you have done differently??...crafty minds wanna know!

2 comments:

  1. i adore this! great design :) those daisy stamps have found their way into my shopping card. love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! The basket is adorable! Off to enter my first DeNami Addict challenge.

    ReplyDelete