Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Graduation Owl

Paulina's graduation card she posted over on the DeNami blog today is ADORABLE isn't it? Funny enough, I had this little guy ready to post today. Not only the same theme and simular layout, but even the colors! I just needed to add a little green ;)  What's that saying...the great minds think alike????? Stop over there and see the video on how she created her cute little owl graduation card!

It's officially graduation season and I need to get busy...I have a few people I know graduating from a whole slew of things, beauty school, kindergarten and college. I've managed to get one done...
Unfortunately I don't own the ohh so adorable Graduation Owl, however I do own the cute little owls stamp set and the new graduation cling set so it was easy to come up with something close. I wanted my back ground to look like the old primary school writing paper we all used in school and was easily able to create it using the basic borders cling set.

Don't forget, you still have a little time to enter our very first monthly challenge here at DeNami Addict! Just click the link on the sidebar for all the information.

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think....good or bad....or even better - what would you have done differently??...crafty minds wanna know!

1 comment:

  1. SUPER cute card, Tina! I love these colors and the way you used this owl stamp and created a little graduation scene-! GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete