Thursday, June 21, 2012

I can see clearly now...

Hello everyone,

This morning I have a card to share with you that I made for the latest CAS-ual Friday challenge.
CFC57: Create a Clean And Simple project using acetate or vellum


Since Wednesday was the first day of summer I decided to make a little something in celebration....
Fun colors and flowers that just scream "Welcome Summer"! I used aquamarine iridescent cardstock for my card base but I lined the inside with white cardstock for stability since it's rather thin. I used a 2" Marvy scalloped circle punch to make my little window and added a layer of acetate. I couldn't manage to capture the acetate in any of the pictures I took...trust me, it's there ;)

I'll see ya back here tomorrow with a little card I made using the color palette for our current challenge right here on the Addict blog. Have a great day!


7 comments:

  1. Tina - you're right, those colors do scream summer! I love how bright and cheery it is, and the acetate window is so cute! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors to pieces-definitely a summer color combo! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sparkle from the cardstock and sheer ribbon are so pretty, Tina! Great choice of colors for the first day of summer. Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty design. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty design. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness...how cute are those stamped flowers?!?!? So stinkin' cute!!!

    ReplyDelete