Friday, June 29, 2012

Yup, I broke it out again...

Happy Friday everyone! Whew, here in St. Louis we are hot hot hot, it topped out at 108 without the heat index yesterday! We are also in the middle of a drought...can't remember the last time it rained, sigh. This however, has kept our humidity super low, usually we are at around 70 to 80 percent but yesterday it was only at 13%. I don't want to even think how hot it would have felt yesterday if the humidity would have been at our normal level...jeeze. Looks like the weather isn't cooling down anytime soon either. Guess I'll just have to stay indoors and have a lot of crafty time...ohhh the torture ;)

Well, let's get on with this post shall we? Like I said on Monday, I really love this cute little sunflower stamp and I couldn't resist another go at it. I decided that sometimes you just don't need to add color...

Paulina from DeNami Design, upon reading last Mondays post went out of her way to find me some examples of cards using this sunflower...how awesome is she? If you'd like to see some more of this cute little sun loving flower, here are some links, :) enjoy!


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. This card is great! I love that you kept it simple with the colors, but that Harlequin background gets me every time. I'm addicted to Harlequin patterns. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card and it looks finished even being uncolored. I used to have that stamp myself. I might have to dig it out of wherever it is hiding.

    ReplyDelete