Sunday, August 19, 2012

Paulina's Challenge

Tina has been participating in (and quite frankly ROCKING) a number of challenges recently and I thought I would try my hand at a few.  So for my first challenge I decided to head on over to Paulina's Blog for the ....


CraftDash


So like many others, I first had to come up with an idea and of course it had to have bling!  As I was looking through my stamps I decided to use one that I really like but haven't used....ever.  Now is as good a time as any.  I laid out my supplies, set the timer, and proceeded to race against the clock.

Total time: 5 mins 32 secs





I was really surprised at how fast this card came together - especially with the fuzzy cutting.  So, whatcha think?  And this card really delivered in the bling category too.  It really shimmers in the light.  I think I like it!


3 comments:

  1. Oh, what a fun blinged out card, Wendy! I haven't seen the Small Fan used in a while, so that was a fun surprise!

    Thanks for joining Ginny and I for the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally love it! those blingy fans are PERFECTION. i simply love your color choice too, so glad you decided to play along!

    thanks for joining us for the 10 Minute Craft Dash--we hope you'll play again! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great, Wendy!! LOVE all that sparkle!!!

    ReplyDelete