Monday, September 10, 2012

Button challenge winner...

If you're looking for Wendy's hop card, please click here!

Wow, I am just over the top about all the wonderful entries we received on our button challenge! Wasn't that a fun theme? Who doesn't love a pretty little button and did you ever imagine that they could be used in so many different ways?

Our button challenge winner is....
Stacy

Don't you just love how creatively she used her buttons? Congratulations, Stacy and don't forget to grab your adorable chickie badge! You can either send an e-mail to me or DeNami and we will get you hooked up on your prize.


Again, you ladies make it so hard to choose! All of you are so talented and I just love your creations. I wish I could just pick all of you!

I'll be back shortly with the announcement for the new challenge that starts today! Thanks for playing along with us here on DeNami Addict!

5 comments:

  1. Oh so exciting! Thank you very, very much! Can't wait for the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well deserved win for the uber talented stacy!!! this is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS, Stacy! Your card was gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete