Monday, October 8, 2012

DeNami Addict Challenge #6

Happy Monday everyone...are you ready for another challenge??  In reorganizing my little doodles, ideas and sketches that I have dozens upon dozens of on napkins, paper scraps and post it's (what a mess), I came across a little sketch  I thought you all might like to play with. As you can see from the cards I've made it's EXTREMELY versatile. Just 3 basic elements that can be re-sized, reordered and just plain ole fun! I hope you have as much fun creating with it as I did!
A little inspiration to get you started...
 Stamps used: med bold hibiscus, sm bold hibiscus, lg. leaves, lg leaves solidscroll, hello friend

For this challenge, there is only two requirements:

1) Create a new card/project based off of the theme/palette/sketch.
You don't have to use  DeNami stamps or other DeNami products, but if you have some, we'd sure love to see them!! You may enter up to 3 projects and please link this challenge along  in your post.

2)
Upload a photo of your card or project to your blog OR if you don't have a blog, you can upload your card to an online gallery (i.e. www.splitcoaststampers.com, www.flickr.com, etc.) then come post the direct link / url to your photo in the link widget box below. Please do not leave your links in the comments section.



After the challenge ends, we will select one person who created an honor worthy creation to be featured as a "Top Chick ". In addition, this lucky person will win a $15 DeNami Design online gift certificate!

Challenge ends Saturday, November 12th, 2012 11:59pm central time.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVED this sketch!! It was perfect inspiration for getting my stamping mojo going again. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted you to know that I gave this challenge a little plug in my post today!

    http://mylittlesliceofbliss.blogspot.com/2012/11/thinking-of-you-on-thanksgiving.html

    ReplyDelete