Thursday, October 4, 2012

Just a little reminder...

Hi everyone! I know it's only Thursday and I normally don't post on Thursdays, but I wanted to pop in and give ya'll a little reminder about our current challenge right here on DeNami Addict. I've picked a yummy color palette for you and hope to see that you do with it. You still have a couple of days to get your entry in...it ends Saturday evening.

And how about a little bonus sneak peek at the challenge that starts Monday??? I've made a little sample card for you, can you guess what the challenge element is?
I just couldn't wait to break out those pansies I picked up recently! The little double leaf from the Elegant Floral stamp set and the little curly-que from the Leaf Accents stamp set work perfect with the pansies just like they do with so many of the other DeNami stamps.
 
I have to run now, but I hope to see you over at my little challenge soon!
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you totally rocked out your new pansy stamps. This is absolutely GORGEOUS, Tina! If I were you, I would have a hard time parting with this beauty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pansy card as well! I should be getting my pansies today and I CAN NOT wait!! And I am guessing the next challenge will be ribbon!! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwe, thanks! I'm loving the pansy collection :)

      Good guess, but not ribbon...

      Delete
  3. I've always loved those pretty pansies. Your card is simply gorgeous. Challenge.... ribbon, dimension, sketch? Excited to see what you have planned.

    ReplyDelete