Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Christmas Chickies

Have you ever made a card and when you take a good look at the finished product you say to yourself "I can't believe I made that"? This is one of those creations. I had the vision in my head, scribbled it down on scratch paper but never in a million years thought it would turn out so dang adorable!
 
 
 
 
 
I started off dry embossing my base card then stamped the Reindeer Chickie inside the Circle Scallop cling stamp on either end of my white panel. I made a little tag using the circle scallop with the Elf Chickie and placed it in the middle. Before mounting the panel to the base card, I punched holes in both ends and made a little knot from the same twine as I used on the tag. I just love how cute this turned out!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

4 comments:

  1. Adorable doesn't even begin to describe this card. LOVE everything about it! Confession: I have yet to use the Elf Chickie or the Reindeer Chickie....you've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the satisfaction of making a beautiful card! I like how you coordinated the circle scallops... it is just super cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tina! What a sweet card! I'm so glad you linked your blog up to the Moxie Fab World Blogroll. It will be great to stop by and say "hello" from time to time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the chickies make it cute, but the layout and embossing are so classy! i love it!

    ReplyDelete