Monday, November 12, 2012

October challenge winner....

Hello everyone, I have an important announcement to make...well, make that 2 important announcements, lol. First off, as we start this holiday season, I realize that things get overwhelming and we ladies are running around like crazed rabid animals trying to get everything completed for the perfect Thanksgiving feast and the perfect Hallmark Christmas. The zombie apocalypse has nothing on a woman preparing for the holiday season! With this in mind, I have decided to postpone the challenges here on the Addict blog for November and December. I will however, be here as usual bringing you my creations and hopefully some inspiration.

The 2nd announcement and the one that I'm sure ya'll are most interested in is the winner of the October challenge. Ohh my goodness, you gals brought my little sketch to a whole new level!! Just gorgeous creations and as usual, ya'll have made choosing the winner way difficult!! After narrowing it down and asking for help, it was decided that Barb is our winner. 
 This card is simply stunning and even I never thought to do a layout like this and it was my own sketch! I really loved seeing what you gals did with it, I loved each and every design! Barb, don't forget to snatch your winners badge and you can contact Paulina over at DeNami and she will be sure to send you your gift certificate.

Thank you to everyone that played and helped spread the word about our little challenge. You gals are so wonderful!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Tina and Wendy! I love your challenges so much...it's another reason to play with my DeNami goodies :) THank you!!!

    ReplyDelete