Monday, November 19, 2012

Tips & Tricks - November 2012

Hyea everyone! :)  Are you ready for another Tips & Tricks post....if you are then you're in the right place! I have something waaaaay fun to show you.
Today I have an exclusive DeNami product to show you that I'm betting many of you didn't even know about. Did you realize they have a little line of project booklets? I just LOVE these little booklets because they not only show you the materials you need, but give exact step by step directions.
I thought it'd be fun to make a little video to introduce you to them...


As you could see in the video, I didn't let not having the exact stamp or paper stop me. Look through your collection and pull out something that makes you smile and put your own spin on it, I think what I made looks just a great as Nami's creations. These little booklets are very inexpensive and are a wonderful resource to have on hand...especially when your Mojo decides to take a vacation! ;)
Stamps used: harlequin border, happy birthday (cling), gifts stamp set
Stamps used: ice cream cone, birthday celebration 1 set (cling), mini cherries, teeny swiss dot
Stamps used: rosevine heart, rosevine cluster

Stamps used: bamboo shoot, medium hibiscus, small hibiscus, leaf duo, solid leaf duo, sending you sunshine sentiment

Well that's it for today. I hope you give these booklets a try. They are very informative and fun to play with. Like I said, it doesn't matter if you don't have the exact stamps or paper...don't be afraid to mix it up a little and make it your own. Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment:

  1. Fantastic, awesome cards!! I have the first DeNami books which Linda and Linel did years ago! Those two women got me hooked at first sight! In fact I just traveled 3 1/2 hours Saturday to get more inspiration from them in Minneapolis.
    Love your cards! These booklets look like great inspiration for elegant, which to me IS DeNami!

    ReplyDelete