Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Holly For The Holidays

Today I want to show you a stamp that I struggled with last season, Holly Block. I just LOVE it, but never really came up  with something that made me smile. This year I got a little closer....
 
 
 
I've had this little sketch for a while now and came back across it recently. I thought it would be perfect to showcase such a pretty stamp. I stamped holly leaves and berries from the Classic Christmas stamp set down the right had side of the card base in a red for a tone on tone look and finished it all up with a button and ribbon treatment on the left to balance out the whole card.

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. I love this design! I just ordered this stamp and plan on using it on many cards this year. It's a classic :)

    ReplyDelete