Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Peace, love & joy...

Hi everyone. I wanted to sneak in today with a special little post.  I know I've been away from challenges for a while know, what with being so darn busy with life, the blog and the holiday season, but I couldn't resist coming up with something for Paulina's 10 minute craft dash. I also had a little bit of an ulterior motive too...I needed a CAS design that I could mass produce easily. Out off all that, this little creation came to light....

 
I just LOVE red and pink together and use it quite often. However, here I used not just any regular ole pink, I used the iridescent strawberry freeze cardstock from DeNami. If you've never seen it, it has the perfect little sparkly sheen to it...LOVE it. I added the hot pink ribbon / bow to draw your eye to the sentiment and then added the rhinestones to balance out the card over all. This card was sooo easy to make and I just eyeballed the stamps...no measuring or stamp-a-ma-jig needed! :)  How long did it take to make you ask? Just a mere little 7.22 minutes and that includes lots of fussing with my bow! Quick, easy and pretty...what more could I ask for?? Okay, winning the challenge would be nice too, lol!!
 
 
Don't forget to stop by Paulina's personal blog - Pretty Pink Posh and check out all of the fun stuff in addition to the 10 minute craft dash she has going on over there!!

 
Thanks for stopping by!!
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. The theme of this challenge is so much fun! Great card and great CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Tina! You know I'm a sucker for the red/ pink color combination! :)

    So happy you were able to find time and energy to play along in the 10 Minute Craft Dash! Feel free to enter once more for the "red" challenge!

    ReplyDelete