Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Valentines Day Card video

Do you remember how I announced in the last "DeNami Happenings" feature that I had some fun things planned for the Addict blog? Well, start to finish card videos is one of them. While I had a couple of "hiccups", I hope you enjoy it.

With Valentines Day right around the corner I thought I'd take the opportunity to show you an easy peasy start to finish Valentines Day card that doesn't take much time at all to whip up.

Cardstock measurements:
Chocolate - 5 1/2" X 8 1/2"
White - 4" X 5 1/4" & 2 1/2" X 5"
Red - 3 1/2" X 5 1/4"
Pink - 2 3/4" X 5 1/4"

Supplies used (with links to the DeNami web site):
F231 Love Flourish
A91 Teeny Heart
N134 Teeny Heart Background
PC21 White Cards
PC32 Chocolate Brown Cards
PC48 Petal Pink Cards
PC16 Red Cards
RB-7317 Chocolate Brown Grosgrain Ribbon (3/8")
SS07 Strawberry Freeze Glitter
GL01 Quickie Glue Pen

Weather it's a layout I've done in the past that you're interested in or a particulair stamp you'd like to see used in a future video, just let me know! Hope you liked my little start to finish card video and I hope to make it a regular feature here on the Addict blog!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I literally had to pull 15 minutes out of thin air to watch this video and I think you did a great job and your card is lovely! I think the red glitter would have been a bit harsh and it is perfect the way it is :)

    ReplyDelete