Friday, March 29, 2013

A little DeNami haul video (Feb 2013)

Hello everyone! I hope you all enjoyed the Easter cards I've been showcasing and the Easy start to finish Easter card video I made. I really enjoyed showcasing DeNami's wonderful Easter images!!! Going to miss them, but now that spring is here I can shift my focus on pretty spring flowers and Mother's Day creations...I just can't wait!

Today I wanted to share a little haul video I made a little while back but hadn't had a chance to post. There's lots to see so I'll let you get started :)  Hope you enjoy!!




Product list:
EK-65 Bracket Punch
GL01 Quickie Glue Pen
Twine
Brilliance Inks
Washi Tape
Sparklets Glitter
Rhinestones
Cardstocks
J59 film strip
J60 curled film strip
J65 camera
E85 small orchid
I45 large orchid
P45 birthday scene
P62 christmas gifts scene (on clearance for $9.94)
I42 small block frame
I43 small solid frame
D95 solid scallop circle
J130 easter chickie circle
N121 Hoppy easter scene
PF15 Easter stamp set petit four

Our friend Amy's blog is Standing Ovation. She is uber sweet and adorable. Stop by for a visit and check out that AMAZING film strip Washi card she made :)

The 2 1/2" (pink) Marvy scallop circle punch not only works perfectly with the Easter Chickies Circle stamp but works with all of the "round" stamps that the product number starts with the letter "J"

Well, that's it for me today, thanks for stopping by!!



1 comment:

  1. You are the sweetest ever!!! I am so behind in my emails, and I finally got around to watching this video and was BLOWN AWAY by your kind words!!! THANK YOU!!! *big squishy hugs* I just adore you, Tina! You're so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete