Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Project Corner - Easter Card video


Hi everyone! Today I have another easy start to finish card for you. I really enjoy making the videos, but editing the coloring and lighting, well, that's a whole nother story, lol!! I'm just not very good at it and frankly, it's a challenge...Good thing making them out weighs all of that! ;)  I hope you enjoy!!



I thought and though and dismissed many ideas for an Easter card video. I finally came up with this easy layout and am super excited about this one because of you being able to change it up easily by just using different patterned papers. You can see what I mean in the pictures that follow the video. Super fun + super easy = WIN WIN! I hope you give this card a try!


Cardstock measurements:
Celery - 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, 1 1/8 X 5 1/4
White - 1 1/2 X 5 1/5
Patterned Paper - 4 1/8 X 5 1/4


Here are the different cards I made. Remember, there are no limits...change up the papers, color scheme or rhinestones.

DeNami Stamps used:
Hatching Chickie Border
Happy Easter

DeNami Items Used:
celery cardstock
lavender cardstock
spring twine
boutique buttons




I just love how they all look a little different even though they are the same exact card! Amazing what a little change of paper / colors can do. I'd love to see your creation so make sure you let me know if you make one of these cuties!!

Friday I have an extra special guest posting right here on the Addict blog and a really fun announcement so be sure to stop back in!!

Hope you enjoyed my little video and thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment