Friday, May 24, 2013

A sweet friend

Have you ever had a friend that goes out of their way to help you with things, let's you pick their brains, sends you surprises in the mail? I have a certain little someone that has done all of that. She's amazingly sweet and I am so blessed to have her in my life. I recently purchased her a cute little 6 X 6 patterned paper pad and made her this little card just to let her know how much I appreciate her.



I know, patterned paper again, can you believe it?? She loves patterned paper and is really rubbing off on me ;)

That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. I adore you sweet friend and I'm hoping that as my health starts improving and I'm back from my vacation, I can show YOU how much you mean to me!

    So happy to be home and can't wait to start crafting again! I want to break out the buttons and paper pack you sent me! :)

    ReplyDelete