Tuesday, May 14, 2013

You Did It!!!!

Can you believe it half way through May already?? That means the graduation season is in full swing! While I have no one that I know graduating this season, I still have lots of fun inspiration to share with you so make sure you come back everyday through Friday...

Today's card was a snap to put together, it' doesn't get much easier than this little cutie.

I really lucked out finding a piece of patterned paper that matched my loopy Washi tape perfectly. You could easily make this card with polka dot or chevron paper and Washi.

Sorry for the horrible picture, I had to edit it at home and for some reason my pictures just don't come out as well as they do when I use my computer at work. That's it for me today, I'll see you back here tomorrow with another fun graduation card!


No comments:

Post a Comment