Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Simple elegant wedding card

Weddings have such a wide range when it comes to themes. I for one got married in Vegas (no, not in a drive-thru by Elvis even though hubby was begging) so mine was a simple no frills kind of thing. But then there are the more formal, beautiful & elegant type weddings that pull out all the bells and whistles. Rich elegance everywhere you look from the bride to the decorations and cake. With that in mind I wanted to create a little card that would fit right in.
 
When I picture that type of wedding I think of a golden hue and lots of swirls and elegant rich looking designs. I think this little creation just about covers it all.


I wanted to keep the embellishments pretty simple since my patterned paper is so busy. I had originally planned on using a full scalloped circle with the thinking of you circle stamp but it just didn't look right. I simply cut it in half and tucked it under the bow. The jury is still out on how I feel about this card. The fact that I'm just not a "formal" type person is really throwing me off I think...what do you think about it???

Are you ready for another fun wedding shower card...then make sure you stop back in tomorrow!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment