Monday, July 1, 2013

DeNami Happenings - July 2013

 
 
Hi everyone!! Can you believe it's July already...holy cow! The year is half over already and July promises to be a busy and fun month for me. Not only is my birthday this month, but the sweet and uber talented Paulina, my twinkie...Wendy, my sister, my BIL, my nephew, someone I grew up with and think as a brother AND DeNami Addict's birthdays are this month too!! I feel like I've forgotten someone...hmmm. Well, in honor of all of our birthdays I've decided to have a little giveaway. What's the prize you ask...a DeNami GC of course!!! I'll be posting about all the details a little later this month. With DeNami's new release this month I'm betting a gift certificate will come in handy!! ;)
 
 
 
And speaking of DeNami Addict having a birthday, have you ever want to know how all this got started or just how many DeNami stamps I actually own?? All of that information can be found right "here". Or you can simply click on the DeNami Collections tab at the top of the page. A while back I took pictures of my collection and shared them with all of you. Since then I've added a lot of new goodness to my collection (it's all been added to my pictures). The linking thread I set up at that time is still active, so feel free to visit the DeNami Collections page and to add your collections too, I'd love to see what you like about Denami!
 
And since I'm talking about the page tabs at the top, have you noticed the one marked "Tutorials and Tips"? It's an easy referance page with links to all of the start to finish card videos, the Tips & Trick segments, Project Corner segments and the ever popular Tool Talk segments.
 
We also have our own blinkie (made my the talented Paulina!!) that you can nab for display on your blog! Let me know if you place it on your blog...I'd love to be able to list you as an honary DeNami Addict too!
 

DeNami has some big news this month too! They are moving their warehouse...I can't even begin to imagine such an undertaking! I'm sure the DeNami family would appreciate your patience in their answering e-mails and phone calls a little slower than normal while this process is taking place. Unfortunately there are no shows scheduled for this month due to the move. However, next month has me WAY excited because they will be in Collinsville, ILL and that's just a hop, skip & jump from St. Louis, MO!!!! Woo-Hoo!!
 
Also, the summer release is set to go on sale next week!! This week starts the sneak peeks and some yummy eye candy using the new images from the design team...I can't wait!! My finger is already itching to click on the "I want it all" button even before I've seen it all!!! Did you get a chance to check out the DeNami Facebook page...in June we had a little tidbit of new Chickie cuteness by the way of them changing their page's banner and profile picture. Those rocker chickies are FAB!!!
 
 

That's all for me today. Stay tuned for a fun DeNami Addict birthday announcement :)

PS: I just found out some awesome news this morning...I won the Paper Sweeties sketch challenge with this little cutie.
DeNami Stamps Used:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment