Friday, September 13, 2013

summer butterflies

Hi everyone :) and HAPPY FRIDAY!!! This week is FINALLY over, it's felt like a long one for me. Plus I've been looking forward to today because here in St. Louis we have what's called "Food Truck Friday". Once a month a fleet of different food trucks converge on a park near my home and people come by the thousands to eat, socialize and just enjoy themselves. Ohh, and we even 2 celebrities among our food trucks...The Sweet Divine and Guerrilla (Filipino fusion)! Sweet Divine won one of the game-show/reality seasons of Cupcake Wars hosted by Food Network and Guerrilla was featured on Dinners Drive-in's & Dives with Guy Fieri!! I haven't tried Guerrilla yet but let me tell you first hand, the cupcakes from Sweet Divine are HEAVENLY...I'm starting to drool just thinking about those yummy cupcakes I'm going to scarf down like an animal tonight ;)

Now that I'm starving....HAHAHA  Let's get to today's post, shall we?  I have a sweet little one layer number to show off today :)
 
Whatcha think? I started off by stamping the border at the top and bottom of a white card base. Using a light pink ink I stamped the little solid butterfly randomly from the edge of the border to the edge of the card at the top and bottom. Next I stamped several butterflies and the sentiment in the panel I created. After coloring everything in I added a TON of glitter...can you ever have enough glitter???

Stamps Used:
Mini Butterfly
Fancy Flutters set
Spring Garden set 1
Scallop Border
Hello Friend

That's it for me today. I hope you have a great weekend and I'll see you here on Monday with my first card as a DT member over at The Shabby Tearoom!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh this is beautiful!! I am in awe of this card Tina! This is absolutely amazing! It doesn't even look like it was created by hand... its awesome!
    Have a wonderful weekend!!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet and delicate those colorful butterflies are! Love the colors...so very pretty! Have lots of fun eating all the goodies!:-)

    ReplyDelete