Monday, September 30, 2013

TSTR - Pumpkin Patch

Welcome to another fun packed Monday everyone!! Seriously, this is the only thing that I look forward to when it comes to Mondays...blah!
 
 
Today over at the Shabby Tea Room we are showing off our Pumpkins ;) Isn't this inspiration pic pretty?? Burlap is all the rage right now and having it made into pumpkins is a perfectly adorable use for it isn't it??

 
 
This weeks theme: Use Pumpkins, Burlap and/or Twine

 
For my card I started off with a kraft base and layered on some yummy chevron patterned paper. I "sewed" a piece of burlap to a piece of kraft using my Sew Easy tool and some orange twine. I layered that with a doily that I distressed and some grosgrain chocolate ribbon. To finish it off I added a panel I made using the Pumpkin Patch digi stamp (I added some of the hearts myself using DeNami's Teeny heart stamp) a little flag using sentiments from Paper Sweeties "Sweeties Wagon" set and a fluffy bow/button treatment.
 
 
This week our wonderful sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps!!
 
 
As if raising five children in the frozen land of the North was not enough of a challenge, Jodie Mackrell decided to dip her cold little Canadian toes into the world of paper crafting by opening an online store full of her illustrations. That was two years ago. Today Bugaboo Stamps is one of the leading companies in digital images, and we're still growing! From seriously snarky to sugary sweet to sublimely soulful all the way over to the other side of the super sexy spectrum, you're bound to find all that you need and more to create your paper projects. Jodie works very hard to provide New Releases and Freebies every week!

If your taste runs to rubber (and you know who you are), you can find Bugaboo Stamps stamps at Totally Stampalicious. And finally, join the Bugaboo Stamps DT for weekly challenges at Catch the Bug.

Our links are:
Store : http://www.bugaboostamps.com/
Catch the bug Challenge blog: http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/


Well, that's all for me today, hope you can join us at The Shabby tea Room this week!!

2 comments:

  1. Totally love this! I love your cute pumpkins and their hearts ...=)
    Love the use of the burlap and twine.... great job!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pumpkins and great way of using the burlap and twine! Very pretty card!
    Thanks for your visit and comment on my entry!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete