Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Pretty birthday greetings...

Hi y'all! I'm poping is today with a quick little post. I wanted to enter a challenge over at Jo's Scrap Shack.

I just love Jo's blog and try to enter challenges there when I can. I've been kinda slacking on entering challenges lately but I'm getting into my groove again and feeling comfortable with all that I have going on so it's time to get back into the challanges :)

This week Jo is asking for our take on a little sketch...

Here's what I made...
 
 
 
Guessing I'm not ready to let go of summer quite yet...hmmm. For my card I didn't leave the border spaces (black lines in the sketch) because I wanted it to seem more like one piece of cardstock. I just HAD to break out my mucho loved DeNami Gingham Background stamp and paired it up with the DeNami Daisy Trio and the happy birthday from their All Occasion Greetings set.
 
I have to run...have a great Tuesday everyone and I'll see ya back here tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment