Monday, October 14, 2013

TSTR - Autumn Winds

Hi everyone, if you're here looking for my DeNami blog hop post, it's just one down...Thanks!! :)
 
Today I have a little card I made using a pretty little digital image from our sponsor this week here at The Shabby Tea Room.
 
I must admit, before this DT position, I'd NEVER used digi stamps or images...but a gal could get used to this! Honestly, the digi images are making me a little lazy, not only are the images already perfectly colored for me, they're so inexpensive and you can use them a limitless amount of times because it's a file right on your computer! She also has some of the most gorgeous back ground papers...sigh, yup, I'm getting spoiled!!
 
My name is Janet, I'm Polish, live in the south of Italy and the mother of two children!!  I am a printing technician by profession, but an artist by passion.
I really like to draw and photograph everything with my camera. I am in love with old graphics and illustrations, and I always have my colored markers and pencils around me to sketch with.  I'm so happy to be sponsoring this week's Tea Room challenge!
Janet
Digital Papers by Janet on Etsy:
 

Here's the inspiration picture for this weeks challenge...
 
Challenge requirements: use a fall theme, pumpkins and a stamped sentiment
 
With all of the beautiful fall images our sponsor carries I had no problem at all coming up with this cutie...
 
Isn't she darling? The image's name is Autumn Winds. Can you believe she started out as a bookmark? I re-sized it and turned it into a card panel...easy peasy! The only thing I colored on her were the tan leaves, turning them orange so that I could pull in the orange from my darling little DeNami Pumpkin Patch Border and my Paper Sweeties ribbon. My little tag is a mix of Paper Sweeties (borders) and DeNami (Autumn & Thoughtful Greetings stamp sets)  too, lol!
 
That's it for me today...hope to see you over at The Shabby Tea Room!!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute image Tina, this is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever so sweet, Tina! LOVE the blues and browns with the golden yellow, and your little bow adds just the right amount of texture!

    ReplyDelete